Website Everest Bank Limited
Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having wide network of branches all over Nepal and engaged in remittance business from abroad is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting following eligibility criteria for the below mentioned positions to be posted at the office of our business correspondent in Qatar.
Marketing Representative / Counter Staff (On contract basis)
- Bachelor’s Degree completed.
- Should be a Nepalese Citizen.
- Holding valid Passport with at least 3 years of validity.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as on 31 December, 2021.
- At least 2 years of experience in remittance business and counter handling outside Nepal (preferably in Gulf countries) for Nepal corridor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. the bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Please apply before 18th January, 2022 through email by sending following documents detailing the above eligibility criteria to email@example.com
a. Cover Letter
b. Updated resume
c. Valid Passport Copy
d. Latest Educational Degree Certificate
Source: Himalayan Times, 8 January, 2022