Website EAT Ziffy
Mid-Level Python Developer
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level Python Developer in a full-time role with the following skill to build Software Applications.
Expert in Python Programming;
- Experienced in building applications using Microservices & Event-Driven architecture;
- 2 years of python programming (Django/flask/fast API);
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills;
- Good understanding of relational databases and python ORM;
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Proficient in git;
- Should work effectively with a large code base using version control tools;
Nice to have:
- Experience in Docker
- Digital Ocean
- Writing Reusable, Testable, and Efficient code
- Developing new and existing features of the software
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and implementation
- Got the skills?
- Please Apply
What we strongly expect from you:
- Punctuality and professional conduct at work.
- Excellent confidentiality and professional integrity.
- Willingness to learn new things at work.
- High level of independence at work. i.e you do your thorough research first before going elsewhere and also keep in mind the confidentiality of your project.
- Highly communicative, both in written and spoken English, and good observation of minute details at work.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and software development and delivery practices
Why join us:
- Contribute to a responsible technological future
- A chill work environment. You’ll love it when you see it!
- Environment to grow your Career and Develop your Skills.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
- Committed to the professionalism and responsibility to help your ideas grow successfully.
- Share their ideas to help the company gain success.
No. of positions: 1
Job schedule: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (45 minutes of Lunch Break and small short breaks.)
Type of job: On-premises, hybrid work is only possible after some months of working from the office. i.e we do not offer hybrid work up-front.
Location: Nayabazar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Send us your CV / Resume at email@example.com with your Github repo link, if any.