Company: Meeting Point
Established a decade back, Meeting Point Pvt. Ltd. has been working consistently to build its reputation in outdoor and indoor media by providing the best audio visual production services. We are specialists for high-gloss programmes / documentaries / short videos / advertisements / public service announcements for TV / Radio / Social Medias / Online Portals and Theatres. As a production company based in Kathmandu we operate all around the country and can offer a wide network of professional partners. We also have expanded our experience of working for national and international non-governmental organizations all these years. We do provide flexible working hours and conditions to create ideal working environment for our employees.
Position: Documentation Officer/Proposal Writer
Number of Vacancies: 2
• He / She will be responsible for the overall management of the SBCC component of the projects the company is handling.
• Acts as a liaison between the Team Lead and the Project Team.
• Writes Proposal and Quotations.
• All Documentation and Reporting. Completes detailed strategy write-ups, work plans, and delivers quarterly reports and all other reporting requirements.
• Holds the team accountable to deliver on their responsibilities and ensures the deliverable in the allotted time.
• Accountable to the assignments of the “Bilateral Agencies”.
• Work with partners/clients to design communication and messaging contents
• Builds and maintains effective relationships, with her/his team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• Honest, encourages openness and transparency
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Public Health/Social Work/ Media and Communication or any other relevant field
At least two years of work experience in NGO/INGOs or research agencies or media houses.
Experience in monitoring programs and participating in evaluation.
Ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision.
Excellent write-up skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment (Good command of English Language)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to use MS Office applications
Good Documentation Skills.
Last date to apply: 31st May, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter with an updated CV through email: email@example.com by 31st May, 2020 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of ………….. (Mention the post you are applying for)’. Please also mention your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Meeting Point reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
– We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates.
– We work with a pool of freelancers as per requirement of various projects. Freelancers of creative sector are encouraged to submit their CVs stating their field of interest.
Females are encouraged to apply.