Locations: Nepal, Kathmandu
Time type: Full time
Job requisition id: R613
Role and Responsibilities of the consultant:
- Print Ready Technical Briefs- from the exiting materials/interactions with team members – NLs and their change; NLs and their five friends; Men and boys engagement; CHSB; Change from the radio programs and CSOs engagement
- Case study “Stories of Change” booklet developed.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Master’s degree in social science or relevant discipline with three years of knowledge management and documentation job experience, or a bachelor’s degree in social science or relevant discipline with five years of work experience
- Excellent skills in research, analysis, documentation, and design
- Documenting experience in SRHR, SAS, and rights-based approaches will be an added benefit
Ipas is strongly committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of harassment, discrimination, and inequity. We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, citizenship, caste, ethnicity, regional identity, tribal identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic protected by law or outlined by Ipas policy. Ipas acknowledges that these personal characteristics may differ in different contexts.
To apply for this job please visit ipas.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.