Website Dish Media Network Limited
Regional Technical Lead- ISP
– Managing, planning and roll out of area wise passive fiber network infrastructure for FTTH/FTTB.
– Create and implement technical inspection and quality assurance procedures.
– Work with different vendors like Fiber/Cable vendors, hardware vendors, site survey vendors and would be responsible for understanding their reports and presenting to the team.
– Interface with various groups like Applications Engineering and Product Management to streamline item development and set-up.
– Develop and manage a FTTH product offering.
– Meet SLA expectation for the team and maintain KPL.
– 4 to 6 years of experience in the Fiber Optic deployment, troubleshooting and Fiber optic issues, strong understanding of utility distribution networks and project management.
– Bachelor or above degree in IT, computer science or any technical disciplines.
– Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
– Ability to read, evaluate and interpret diagrams and maps.
– A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm.
– Ability to work within a team as well as individually and customer focused.
– Good Planning and organizing skills.
– Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness.
– Flexible to travel.
Interested applicants cans end their updated resume with application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position you are applying in the subject line or drop your application and resume to the following address.
Dish Media Network Limited