Website Dish Media Network Limited (DishHome)
Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome) is one of the fastest-growing digital pay TV operator in Nepal. The company is run by a pool of young and highly qualified professionals. With operations across all 77 districts, the company has high-quality infrastructure for digital satellite broadcasting.
At DishHome, we strive to create an environment where people can contribute to its corporate culture, business process, and strategic goals.
What we offer:
Competitive Compensation, Professional Working Environment, Flexible Working Practices, Profit & Festival Bonus, Incentives, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance, Group Personal Accident, Group Life and Critical Illness Coverage, Dish Home Connection, Training Opportunities and International Exposure
Currently we have following opening:
1. Assistant Supervisor – ISP (1) (KTM)
- Develop and maintain diagnostic and troubleshooting mechanisms to escalate issues according to a structured protocol.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal team, sales network and service partner in daily operation.
- Create and maintain a robust monitoring and reporting system to evaluate defined KPIs.
- Coordination for issue resolution on defined SLA with various departments.
- Lead, motivate, and train the team to reach set goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or a related field is preferred.
- At least 1-year experience in ISP support and field maintenance related work.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office application.
- Ability to work in complex environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Good at multitasking and must have a pleasant personality.
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with an application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the further selection process. Please mention the position you have applied for in the subject line.