Company: Jurassic Resort and Villas
We are looking for Director of Sales & Marketing for our Brand New Luxury High End Resort in Sarangkot, Pokhara (20 mins from Airport).
From 1st Aug. 2020: Semi operation with 24 suites.
From 16th Oct. 2020: Full operation. 28 Suites & 7 Villas with plunge pool.
From 31st March 2020: Your full time presence a tour corporate city office in Kathmandu.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Marketing of all services of Resort (Room, F&B outlets, Conference, Wellness spa, Wedding customers, etc)
Requirements: Director of Sales and Marketing
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing or sales in a popular 5 star hotel in Nepal.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Very good skill on computer works.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skill.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Must have license of both 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler.
• Age must be below 45 years.
• Positive Attitude, hard working.
• Must able to meet company target.
• Should be ready to attend different trade fairs domestic & international.
• Must be ready to stay at Resort 10 to 15 % of time in a month.
• Good leadership.
• Any foreign language besides English, Nepali, Hindi will be prioritized.
Handsome Salary: Negotiable / As per experience.
Location: Kathmandu / Pokhara
Number of Positions: 1
Employment Type: Full-time
Kindly Send your resume to email@example.com