Company: Nepal Virtual Education Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Digital Media Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
• Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
• Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, info-graphics, videos etc.
• Establish our web presence
• Work to improve our brand presence
• Maintain and manage all our social media channels
• Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
• Grow and manage local online and offline communities, seek out new opportunities by adding channels to our outreach.
• Manage the brand of the company and follow the same in social networking tools
• Conduct keyword research and develops effective short- and long-tail keyword strategies
• Stay current on digital trends and inform team of needed updates to keep client content visible within the digital space
• Experienced using: Google Analytics, Search Console, Google My Business, and Google Tag Manager
• 2+ years in the set-up, management, and optimization of paid social and PPC initiatives that drive business objectives.
• Experience in direct paid media like Google Search, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
• Experience in landing page management and related tools like Insta page.
• Proven ability to translate strategies into timelines, budgets, and to-do lists as well as manage their day-to-day implementation
• Social media management and strategy experience
Last date to apply: 10th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter with an updated CV through email: email@example.com by 10th July, 2020 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of Digital Media Specialist’. Please also mention your expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates. Freelancers are encouraged to apply.