Company: VDA Finance and Capital
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Come work as a Digital Marketing Strategist at a fastest growing Australian Company based in Kathmandu that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be tasked with analysing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading digital marketing strategies effectively, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget and time. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience. Ideal candidates should have:
• Completed bachelor’s degree, excellent skills in SEO, content marketing & social media marketing
• Attention to details and good level of IQ
• Sense of humour and able to work with diverse team
VDA Finance & Capital is a newly established company based in Melbourne Australia with a business process outsourcing (BPO) office in Kathmandu, Nepal. We provide customers with customised loan comparisons and tailored lending solutions across our extensive panel of residential and commercial lenders. We are a pro-employee, innovative Australian mortgage company, providing high quality residential lending solutions and have the expertise to provide unrivaled mortgage solutions services.
• To be disruptive & innovative
• To lead by examples
• Work hard, party harder
• Very competitive salary & benefits package.
• 5-day work week
• Paid Vacation Leave
• Public holidays & sick leaves
• Maternity & paternity leaves
• Accidental/medical insurances & much more
VDA Finance & Capital is located at MnS Tower Pulchowk, Lalitpur, with easy access to public transportation and nearby shopping malls, restaurants& Banks.
Why Should You Apply?
• Free trainings &opportunity to gain qualifications required for the job
• Coaching &mentoring programs
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
• Young, energetic and friendly working environment
• Monthly employee engagement activities with awards & rewards
Last date to apply: 19th June, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your application with a recent CV at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied in the subject of the email by 19th June, 2020. If you want to know more about the position and the company, please contact Mr. Sanij Shrestha at 9801163649