Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Department Name: Marketing
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media and display advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook)
- Manage day to day operational channel responsibilities for Facebook, Google and ensure data visibility in the form of reporting to Local Performance Manager, and Regional Team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Research and analyze competitor advertisements. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Keep up-to-date on paid digital trends, features, and announcements and implement new features across campaigns where appropriate.
- Collaborate on other related projects as needed, Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in digital marketing/online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science/Digital Marketing/eCommerce/IT
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Ad Words, Facebook) required.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, certifications required.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills within a close-knit team and other departments.
- Results-oriented and performance driven
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.