Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
Department Name: Marketing
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns to drive strong return on investment and efficient CPI, CAC, CPV, etc.
- Execute, Analyze & Optimize ads across Google, Facebook, etc to acquire new users or app install
- Design remarketing campaigns to re-engage with users using platforms like Google, Facebook etc
- Establish, implement & measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption, user growth and engagement
- Ability to work together with the content, creative & Commercial team to to create efficient graphics, creatives, videos, etc. and implement based on performance (CTR)
- Be at the forefront of latest Ad Tech developments, Programmatic buying, DSP’s algorithms, Product research & market opportunities to diversify & scale up the eCom business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business disciplines, IT or engineering
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field. Prior Experience in Digital Marketing/ Online Marketing will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Strong data analysis, reporting, excel and presentation skills with analytical ability
- Have had taken leadership or ownership roles in their previous employment tenure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with proven ability to represent your organization in meetings with Heads
- Excellent knowledge and experience of program planning, reviews, monitoring and evaluation is essential
- Ability to function and prioritize effectively when presented with tight deadlines
- Must possess excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
- Go-getter and can-do attitude
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.