Company: Airtech Reliability Matters
Established in the year 2000 Airtech offers best engineering solution for a wide spectrum of customers in areas related to Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning (HVAC), and is the largest & the most preferred Air conditioning company in Nepal. We focus on excellence and personalized service to provide the highest quality professional installation on (HVAC) Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning systems.
Airtech provide high level support to our customer base, which ranges from small capacity room AC to huge commercial chiller. We have expertise in supporting systems from globally renowned manufacturers, and consistently train our staff to stay up to date on all new products and services in our industry.
Airtech expands its services to cater COMPLETE SOLUTION in (MEP) Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing solutions. Airtech MEP commenced its services since 2013 and within short span we have been awarded many MEP prestigious projects.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• 2 years of experience graphics design
• Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Photoshop and illustrator)
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS3 and web development
• Preferably bachelor’s degree in IT
• You will conceptualize visuals, illustrations and designs based on the requirements provided
• Should have knowledge about Above the line (ATL) and Below the line (BTL) activities
• Should have knowledge and idea of Digital Marketing
• You will create materials for print and digital media including sales collateral, website page designs, application assets and iconography
• Able to edit and change the existing website as per requirement
• You will present designs that are distinctly different from one another thereby allowing management to clearly see alternative
• You will ensure that projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Should have knowledge of showroom branding
Last date to apply: 10th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org