Website Citizens Bank International Limited
Citizens Bank International Limited established as a reliance and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions has been working to provide world class, technology driven banking services to its customer. In pursuit to digitalize, automate and transform its banking services, the Bank is looking for knowledgeable self-motivated abd result oriented Nepalese citizens having required knowledge, experience and expertise for the following functional area of the Bank. It’s contractual position for a period of 2 years.
Vacancy Code: DC- 14/21
Position: Digital Banking Consultant (Project Manager for Digital Banking Projects)
It’s full time job which requires the candidate to be responsible for overall initiatives pertaining to digital innovation, digitalization and automation in the various areas of banking services. The candidate shall be responsible to devise. drive and execute the digital strategy of the bank in co-ordination with the management, technical team, third party vendors and the interrelated departments within the bank.
Minimum 7 years of work experience in a Bank or reputed IT Company with at least 2 years of experience working in related area of Digitalization and/or Digital Banking, Preferences shall be given to candidate having sound knowledge of OMNI Channel, Digital Banking products, Banking processes and end to end knowledge of banking interlinked systems (Core banking, CRM, Card, Switch, Mobile Banking, Web Services etc). Exposure to android & iOS platforms, payment solution architecture, QA testing etc. is desirable.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Master’s Degree) in computer Science / – Information Technology / Management / Statistics / Accounting / Economics / Finance / Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates must mention the expected salary while applying for the position.
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- The duration of contract may be extended (renewed) based on the candidate’s performance and the need of the Bank.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements must submit online application form by clicking “Career” section at https://www.ctznbank.com/
The online application shoukd be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, December 15, 2021.
- The TOR for the above positions is available in the “Career” section at the Bank’s Website.
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Source: The Himalayan times, 1 December, 2021