Company: Software Development House Nepal
Smart Data Solutions(SDS) is Minnesota (US) based healthcare workflow automation company with its software development house in Nepal.
SDS has been managing 450 million healthcare claims transactions annually for over 19 years.
We specialize in providing US healthcare payers and networks with front-end medical claims processing services and EDI solutions to expedite and streamline operations.
We are looking for few highly motivated, organized professional Quality Developers in our Nepal office Software Development House Nepal (SDHN).
Position: Development Team Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : $. 1,000.00 – 3,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
- Microsoft office skills required
- Ability to generate, analyze and interpret reports required
- Leadership experience with demonstrated history of establishing accountability is preferred
- Java programming experience preferred
- SQL experience preferred
This document describes the duties, responsibilities, and required skills and experience for the position of Nepal Development Team Manager – Nepal Location.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities are centered around establishing and maintaining a culture of accountability and action. Qualified candidates will ensure developers align with SDS culture and values.
- Lead by example by arriving early, staying late and/or working outside of the 10 – 6 office hours as needed to hit productivity goals
- Clear obstacles for developers so they can achieve productivity standard of 30 completed development hours per week
- Hold employees accountable for hitting their deliverable dates
- Prepare daily status reports of the Nepal development team
- Use status reports to identify and follow through on actions to move performance as needed
- Meet with US development management team daily to discuss status reports and follow-up actions
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Meet with other US office resources as needed
- Assign new projects to project developers
- Manage project timelines and ensure that deadlines are met
- Coordinate and arrange training for new developers
- Communicate with customers and trading partners when necessary
- Review and approve customer communications
- Send full weekly project updates to Implementation Managers
- Other duties as assigned
Reporting and Metrics:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports on completed development hours to the US Management team
- 30 completed project hours per Project Developer
- Email communication with CIO, VP of I.S. and US development staff
This role is classified as High Risk, due to access to Protected Healthcare Information. Employees in this role must be free of felony convictions on a background check report.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- Executing particular security processes or activities;
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
Last date to apply: 22 March 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated Resume at email@example.com with position applied as email