Website IME Co-operative Service Pvt. Ltd.
DEPUTY MANAGER (CA)
Job Category: General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
Job Level: Mid Level
Number of vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before(Deadline): Jun. 10, 2022 23:55
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 5 years
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting and Finance department
- Manage overall billing and account receivable.
- Direct the account payable and payroll function
- Staff supervision
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Ensure the overall business for the organization
- Coordinate with banks, financial institution, maintain corporate relationship for good health of the organization.
- Communicating financial, goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports.
- Qualified CA.
- Can work under pressure
- Good managerial skill.
- Good communication and delegation skill.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Minimum 5 years of experience in same field/ position