Company: Eightsquare Pvt. Ltd
Are you looking forward to work for a multinational company with agile methodology and dream team? If yes, Eight Square is the right platform for you.
Eightsquare Pvt.Ltd is a leading enterprise software solution provider headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with major clients in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We offer a conductive environment with state-of-the-art technology in order to make meaningful software’s that enriches the world.
Build a rewarding career with us working on FINTECH AND TELCO project like International Payment Systems, Wallets, B2B Solutions which are all geared to meeting the demanding requirements of banks and financial institutions with 100+ fervent team based in Kathmandu Office.
Position: Database Administrator
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Sound Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Databases
• Comprehensive knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar field
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
• Determine, enorce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policies to ensure high levels of performance, availability
• Implement data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
• Apply strong SQL and PL/SQL experience to code new and enhanced development objectives, Optimize complex query tuning and schema refinement
• Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
• Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements
• Competitive Remuneration
• Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
• Sophisticated Infrastructure
• Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
• Medical insurance inclusive Spouse & Children
• Accidental and Term Life Insurance
• Festival Allowance
• Onsite Engagement with Multination
• International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
• Technical and Soft Skills Trainings.
• Retreat Programs
Last date to apply: August 23, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at email@example.com.
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at EightSquare