Website Development Project Service Centre (DEPROSC-Nepal)
Data Management Supervisor
Development Project Service Centre (DEPROSC-Nepal), a NGO working on various thematic areas across the country invites application for the following positions under the Financial Literacy Component of the Safer Migration (SaMi) Project phase III. SaMi is a bilateral initiative of the Governments of Nepal (GoN) and Switzerland. SaMi phase III is implemented by the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security (MoLESS) and local governments with the technical assistance of HELVETAS Nepal in the 39 districts of Nepal.
Detail of Terms of Reference of Data Management Supervisor
Required Number of Position and Tenure: One, till July 16, 2022
Job Description of Data Management Supervisor
- Facilitate and supervise to conduct pre-beneficiary identification survey, baseline survey, endline survey and follow up surveys,
- Coordinate with Local Government Project Management Committee (LGPMC), ward level elected representatives and financial literacy management committees, LSPs, FLCCs, and FLFs to obtain the data of Pre-beneficiary identification survey, Baseline survey, Endline survey and follow up surveys,
- Guide and prepare action plans to compute such data on time,
- Make field visits and provide technical support to the FLFs and MIS focal person in the MRCs to ensure that surveyed information is computed in the MIS properly,
- Ensure all the data is properly computed in all the districts,
- Do the data cleaning,
- Prepare tables and graphs ready to analyze such data,
- Assist M&E Manager to receive data from the field on time, compile and tabulate,
- Prepare data for necessary analysis and reporting,
- Guide FLFs to run data entry and management software,
- Guide and supervise FLFs in computing data in the MIS system as appropriate,
Eligibility Criteria for Data Management Supervisor
Nepalese citizen with Intermediate or 10+2 graduate in any discipline, with experience in data management preferably in financial literacy/literacy/entrepreneurship development having proficiency knowledge and skill to handle data entry software or willing to extensively travel in the field are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or DEPROSC-Nepal, POB: 10953, Kathmandu by 5pm, 2nd November along with a cover letter, updated curriculum vitae, the post applied, two referees, and other credentials.
Working Stations for Data Management Supervisor
Data Management Supervisor will generally be stationed in the Kathmandu cluster with frequent field visit of project area,
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefit will be as per the rules of the organization as guided by the “Agreement of Cooperation” between DEPROSC-Nepal and SaMi/HELVETAS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Women and candidates from disadvantaged communities are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing or influencing will automatically cancel your application.