Website CloudFactory Limited
Data Analytics Manager – People & Culture
CloudFactory exists to build one million leaders worth following. We provide learning, development, and service programs aimed at developing and growing our global workforce to both effectively deliver work for our clients, and to maximize their own personal leadership potential. The People & Culture organization uses a holistic approach to scaling leaders which involves combining three main elements together into a single experience :
- Earning – where we support the workforce with opportunities to earn on CloudFactory work streams delivering great work for clients;
- Learning – where we engage our workforce in personal and professional growth and development programs;
- Serving – where we create platforms for the workforce to be able to give back to their communities in a meaningful and impactful way.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager with AWS analytics experience to partner with the Head of People Operations & Effectiveness to drive data-driven people-related decisions in People & Culture Organisation. The mission of the People Operations & Effectiveness team is to provide data-driven insights and strategic direction regarding our People that are compelling and actionable to P&C leadership. More specifically, the team is responsible for advanced analytics, workforce listening, strategic workforce planning, internal and external benchmarking, and data storytelling to fuel People related strategies.
As part of what we do, we have a lot of raw data & information around people, teams, performance and culture. Reporting to the Head of People Operations & Effectiveness, the Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for defining and building P&C data dictionaries, standards and data analytics. The successful candidate will help us transform the way data is used to optimize our people strategy.
The main responsibilities of the Data Analytics Manager are as follows:
- Responsible for defining and building People Data Analytics.
- Lead P&C Data projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- In collaboration with our Technology team, build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key P&C decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports, dashboards and insights that analyze P&C function, key results and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise P&C data analyst-level team.
- Liaise closely with the Central Data Team to optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to P&C stakeholders.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of P&C data employees and effective collaboration with our technology team ( Platform, Data)
- Experience working with databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience of AWS services and tools.
- Experience of database technologies and techniques – ideally Snowflake but in general and understanding data warehousing.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to People/ Talent related function growth efforts and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and collaboration. Attention to detail, methodical and confident.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar domain and leadership role.
- Masters degree in Business or IT.
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Home Office Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Hybrid Work Modality
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.