eSewa is a mobile money account. It is a digital wallet from where customers can pay, send and receive money from their mobile phone and internet, instantly.It is in operation since 2009 and has recently been licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as Payment Service Provider.
Customers can register and get mobile money account instantly, cash-in to their wallet from Agents and partner banks and start making payments. Customers can pay for utilities, recharge their mobile, pay internet bills, EMI, buy airlines ticket, school fees, credit card bills, etc. from their mobile.
Similarly, merchants, service providers and retail outlets can receive payments for goods and services in their wallet instantly. This enables hassle-free, secure and immediate payments from customers.
eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and its primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Position: Customer Support Representative
Number of Vacancies: 5
Experience Required: Not Required
• Candidates must passed Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiar with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail, Multitasking,
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer Skills and Problem Solving
• Male are most preferred
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Keep records of customer interactions
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Take payment information and other pertinent information
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
• Handle changes in policies or renewals
Time Flexibility: Morning, Day, Evening and Overnight shift (Any shift can be assigned)
Last date to apply: 20 March 2019