Customer Care Associate (Issue Resolution – Swat)
Department Name: Customer Care Office
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Handle escalated cases from other CCO channels and provide accurate, valid, and complete resolution to the customer using the right methods & tools
- Work in close coordination with various internal teams on a case-by-case basis on escalated cases
- Closely follow-up with relevant stakeholders to make sure that proper complaint resolutions are received and communicated with customers within strict Service-Level Agreement timelines
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in Daraz processes and communicate the same to line manager in order to reduce escalations and increase First Call Resolutions (FCR)
- As part of the IR team, become the standard-bearer for customer experience in terms of escalated complaints both within the organization as well as outside via customer interaction
- Assist in and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to rollout new system features released by technical teams
- Through the provided system, keep record of interactions and actions taken for particular cases, recording details and comments for proper visibility
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Great communication skills with good command over the English language
- Working knowledge of MS Office package
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing and analytical ability able to work both independently and within a team
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Should be flexible in work timing, Willing to work on off days and public holidays
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.