Company: Ncell Pvt. Ltd.
Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Core Products Director – Commercial
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Qualification and experience:
• Master’s Degree in management with 8 years or more experience working in telecommunications industry in product development/ management and minimum 3 years of experience in a Managerial position.
• Or Bachelor’s Degree in management 10 years or more experience working in telecommunications industry in product development/ management and minimum 6 years of experience in a Managerial position.
• Experience in working for multinational brand that requires cross functional liaison.
• Possess detailed understanding of the telecom industry
• with sound understanding of product development processes, IT architecture, billing systems and integration
• Actively provides insights and recommendations for the functional or business unit level strategic plans
• Anticipates future needs and develops innovative solutions that addresses longer-term needs of the function or business unit
• Recommends opportunities for the company to monetize or improve its bottom line, processes, or strategy
• Actively creates the linkages of his/her own function with other parts of the organization to generate greater business value
• Customer Orientation
• Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer problems – corrects problems promptly and un – defensively
• Gets action and commitment of others by forging good relationships with relevant stakeholders involved
• Focuses ambition for the company and not for self
• Takes accountability for team’s performance and addresses poor performers
• Priority will be given to Nepalese Citizens
Position: Core Products Director
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main Responsibility Areas:
• Responsible for all aspects of product management including enterprise products with a key focus on strategic product roadmap, product vision and driving execution of the overall portfolio and product strategy to grow existing and/or new businesses with the purpose of attaining the annual target of the company
• Has full responsibility of P&L performance of products and devices portfolio. Define the targets according to the annual instructions and report the results. Delegate the sub-target setting to the reporting units or teams and follow-up the results
• Strategically planning and organizing the development, pricing and promotion of products & devices by collaborating with different services partners in and outside the country to implement and launch different products with various solutions
• Make annual operational plan, headcount plan, budget (if delegated) and KPIs. Support and identify the Department level strategy, vision, mission, targets and KPIs within the delegated frame
• Data revenue drive through focused programs aimed at handset up gradation and usage enhancement
• Customer lifecycle management for all defined segments with customer need driven activities utilizing the product & service portfolio of the company
• Strengthening Ncell’s image on the market by increasing the number of connections and the sales volume and develop strong relationships with external partners
• Monitor competitor sales and marketing activities & report market trends Elaborating campaigns in accordance with the needs of each consumer segment and in line with company strategy
• Grow sales and win new business, while maintaining existing business base
What we offer:
• International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: 9 June 2020