Website Vianet Communications P. Ltd.
Core Network Executive
Number of Vacancy(ies): 3
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field
Experience: 2 years of experience in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create capacity planning standards and guidelines for network’s continued expansion.
- Maintain internal Core Network Engineering Team.
- Handle onsite survey, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of all core network devices.
- Maintain Loop free MPLS network
- Optimize route for MPLS/Core network
- Maintain traffic with the help of Traffic engineering
- Maintain 1+1 redundancy path with double ring capacity
- Audit daily core router and switch logs.
- Maintain Tacacs+ access with valid privilege.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Talked with TAC team on system & hardware related issue.
- Patch & upgrade recommended firmware in router and switches.
- Protect network from DDoS.
- Maintain valid firewall ACL in all the core networks.
- Maintain Telnet/SSH login from authorized central login server only.
- Perform security audits, and system backups and recovery
- Maintain the QOS of the network.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development