Website Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd.
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is amongst leading National Level Development Bank committed to provide quality products and service to its valued customers with utmost courtesy and care. The Bank invites applications from career oriented, qualified, energetic, self motivated and sales oriented (within Bank’s Risk appetite) Nepalese citizens looking for performance-based career in the following roles:
Job Positions – Level
1. Deputy Head – Human Resources – Up to Assistant Manager – 1
2. Deputy Head – Legal Department – Up to Assistant Manager – 1
3. Head – Digital Banking – Up to Assistant Manager – 1
4. In charge – General Service Department – Senior Officer/Assistant Manager – 1
5. Contractual Staff – Few (Location: Inside and Outside Valley Branches.)
Academic Qualification Criteria:
– A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Economics for Officer Level and Master’s Degree for Managerial Level
– Legal Department: A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in LLB with Advocate License.
– Contractual Employment: A minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s Degree (Management/Economics or related field).
– Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level
– Age not exceeding 40 years for Managerial Level
– Age not exceeding 28 years for Contractual staff.
– Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
– Exceptional Analytical and Leadership skills.
– Ability to work well within a team and individually.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Strong Analytical and Research skills,
– Ability to possess critical thinking.
– Ability to take challenge and meet deadlines.
– Driving results based on a performance/result oriented
Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates.
The Bank reserves right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification.
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the ‘Career’ section of www.kamanasewabank.com and click ‘View Vacant Positions’ and apply for the respective job as above. After filling up the requested information, click ‘Submit’ button for submission of the application.
Application should be submitted on or before 23:00:00 hours, 16th June, 2022.