Company: Blue Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Energy Pvt. Ltd. is looking for highly competent, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens for the following positions
Position: Contract Head
Number of Vacancies: 1
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering
Experience: 10 years
- Drafting of FIDIC and world bank tender documentation from Pre-Qualification till award of contract
- Contract management during construction right from award of work till commissioning.
- Handling of the contract of Owner’s engineer and regulation of payment
- Monitoring and exercising strict Control on progress of works and cost, regular updating of construction schedule with due attention to milestones and ultimately timely commissioning.
- Hands on experience on Primavera / MS Project.
- Should have an in-depth experience of tendering and contract management and scheduling of a major Hydro Power Project, preferably more than 100MW.
- Thorough understanding and execution of EPC contract following FIDIC rule book and any other equivalent standards.
- Similar Experience in private sector hydro projects is preferred.
Position: Draughtsman (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Qualification: Certificate/ Diploma in Civil Draughtsman
Experience: 5 years
- Preparation of civil and mechanical structural drawings for Major Hydro Power Projects.
- In-depth understanding of structural drawings and experience of preparation of outline and reinforcement drawings for various structural elements such as barrage, power house, bridges, steel structures such as trusses/similar structures etc.
- Should have thorough experience of working in Auto CAD 2D and 3D.
- A good working knowledge of quantity survey, quantity calculations and Microsoft Excel Software shall be preferable
Position: G and D Data Observer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Observe Gauge, discharge, meteorological data at project site (Chumlingtar, Buttar)
2. Entry of data in forms, calculations, compilation and transmission by e-mail.
3. Calculation to be done using Microsoft Excel and would needed be programmer in Excel.
4. Excellent Knowledge of Mathematics and of Microsoft Excel, Word and good at calculations.
5. Preferred knowledge of AutoCAD and any other scheduling software such as Prima Vera/ MS Project.
Requirements: Education: 10+2; Technical Skills: Proficient in MS-Word and Excel Experience Preferred, if not fresher can be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org till. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further selection process.
Source: Kantipur Daily, July 2 2019