Company: HLE Nepal
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Position: Content Writer/ Content Editor / Editorial Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location: Lalitpur
Salary Rs. 30000 – 40000
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
About this role
If you are a technical and digitally savvy content writer, this is the role for you! You will be working as a part of the marketing team. We want creative writers with an obsession for creating compelling copy and an exceptional eye for detail. You may just be the right fit for the role if you have at least 2 year’s experience writing for consumer-facing publications, both print or online.
This role is suitable for a:
• Content Writer
• Digital Journalist
• Editorial Coordinator
• Freelance Writer
• Other similar roles
What you’ll be doing
You’ll get to stretch your creative muscle by producing compelling:
• Landing pages
• Ad copy
• Blog posts
• Guest posts for other websites
• Press releases
• Copy/scripts for videos and animations
• Social media posts
Your role will be dynamic and you’ll play a big role in a small marketing team made up of user experience (UX) specialists, graphic designers and developers.
Your Key areas of Responsibilities As an Online Content Writer are:
• Support the business in generating a higher number of better quality inquiries via our website
• Support the Marketing Team in generating more organic traffic to the website
• Work to meet writers team KPIs (High-Value Contents)
• Maintenance of our web pages, landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, guest post, press releases, infographics, inquiry forms and our social media sites etc
• Maintain and contribute to the Marketing knowledge base (Wiki)
• Upload testimonials provided by clients
• Ensure compliance with and current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis, and key industry drivers
• Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required
What are the requirements?
Must-have (please address each essential criteria in your CV)
• A portfolio of published work (not personal blog posts).
• At least 2 years’ experience writing for consumer-facing publications or websites.
• Perfect English and an ability to write in different styles and tones.
• Great research and interviewing skills and the ability to learn quickly.
• Well-organised and an ability to manage time well.
• Ability to think critically.
• Basic computer skills specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
Previous experience writing finance or mortgage-related copy will be considered highly.*
• Bachelor of Communication or other Bachelors’s degree (completed or in progress).
• Highly desired are A-LEVELs with a B or higher grade in ‘General Paper’.
• A basic understanding of HTML and the importance of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (training will be provided).
• Experience with WordPress or a similar Content Management System (CMS) such as Umbraco, Joomla!, Drupal, SilverStripe or GetSimple.
Other key skills required to meet position objectives:
• Ability to think critically, inquisitive and ask lots of well-thought-out questions
• The ability to tell a story and build a picture on a topic to engage the target audience
• Basic computer skills specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously to achieve deadlines
• Excellent time management skills and prioritization of workload
• Ability to work closely with a diverse and cross-cultural team
The benefits of joining us:
• A great opportunity to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking companies
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Paid maternal and parental leaves
• Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID – 19 Insurance)
• Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’
• A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• Recreation room to unwind and chill!
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
• Working from home during COVID-19. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1 hour lunch break
Sounds like the opportunity for you?
Last date to apply: 31 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Career: Content Writer”, addressing all the essential requirements.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.