Company: IME Cooperative Service Ltd
IME Cooperative Service Ltd is a national level cooperative, commencing its operation since 1st Baisakh 2068. It was envisioned by a group of expertise individuals from diverse range of background such as banking, finance, tourism, trade and industry with the objective of extending international standard modern financial services, with high level of professionalism and personal touch to all the people and sectors of the society.
The incorporation of the cooperative is the realization of the aspiration of its promoters and pursuing its objectives, it provides a full range of financial services through its service centers throughout the nation. In addition to this, IMECSL provides remittance services as the Super Agent of IME Ltd, the most prominent remittance company in the country, and has its presence through over 1000 sub-agents throughout the nation. Operations of the cooperative including day-to-day operations are managed by highly qualified and experienced management team. The cooperative is fully equipped with modern technology including Banking software Pumori that ensures reliable, fast and error free service.
For more details please visit http://www.imecsl.com
Position: Compliance Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
The Assistant Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of an independent Internal Compliance Program that ensures each functional area of the cooperative operates in compliance with all applicable cooperatives laws, regulations, and internal policies related AML/CFT.
• Strictly follow the Member Identification and the Member Acceptance Procedure, which are the basic elements of KYM Policy
• Obtain KYM documents/information at the time of commencing the business relationship
• Carry out initial Due Diligence at the time of establishing the relationship
• Identify and assess the ML/TF risks that are significant to the cooperative
• Design and deploy controls to manage and mitigate the assessed risks
• Monitor and improve the effective operation of the controls in place
• Identifying the member and verifying the member’s identity on the basis of Documents, data or information obtained from a reliable source
• Ensuring that the documents, data or information held are kept up-to-date and the due diligence carried out are in line with the risk profile of the member
• STR and TTR reporting to Compliance officer
Last date to apply: 1 February 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com