Website Compassionate Hands For Nepal
Position: Project Assistant – 2
We are pleased to inform that Compassionate Hands For Nepal, a non-government organization has the vacancy for the following posts.
We are looking for highly motivated and compassionate candidates who are interested in humanitarian work and being part of the CHFN family.
Contract Types: Annual Contract
Reports to: Project Officer
Project Location: Lalitpur-Godawari Municipality
Experience & Key Competencies:
- Intermediate or diploma level with 2 years experience or bachelor’s degree in social science or any discipline with 1-year experience in community mobilization field.
- Good social mobilization, community facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Committed to traveling to remote areas.
- General knowledge and skills in data collection and conducting surveys.
- Knowledge of computer skills; Email, Internet, MS offices.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with children and marginal communities.
- Two-wheelers driving license will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a team and take initiative.
Core Responsibility and tasks:
- Support team in project planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- Support team to conduct various surveys/study/assessment and data collection during Baseline, Midline, Edline Survey) of the project.
- Conduct extensive field visits such as visiting families, relatives, and children. Maintain the link between children and their families/relatives/communities and facilitate them to be in touch with each other.
- Build a network and work with the local schools and community to monitor the reunified children’s developments thereafter.
- Establish coordination with Local government and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities within the program will be carried out in line with the organization’s core objectives.
- Support in ensuring all the legal formalities, compliances, documentation part, approvals, MoUs of every work has been fulfilled and compiled properly.
- Prepare and update the information of all the direct beneficiaries, stakeholders, working partners, concern departments, officials, and other correlated organizations in the area.
- Prepare monthly reports, event reports and collect case studies/success stories of the project, and submit timely to the line manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and women applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application (cover letter, CV) to email@example.com with the proposed position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further processing in the selection process. We reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Note: Salary & benefits will be in accordance with CHFN’s policy.
Deadline for Application: 16th May 2021 (5:00 PM)
Compassionate Hands For Nepal