Website Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited, a value-based organization driven by citizen centered long term purpose, vision and mission, is looking for applications from qualified Nepalese citizens who are committed and motivated towards the overall vision, mission and core values of the Bank and are creative innovative and competent with strong desire to excel in banking.
Company Secretary (Managerial Level) – 1
This is a Managerial Position who will directly report to the Board.
Qualification and Experience
- Having Master’s Degree or equivalent in Law with minimum Second Division or Professional Accounting Degree from reputed institution. Candidate having Company Secretary Course from reputed institution shall have added advantage.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in Banking Sector.
- Sound knowledge in Commercial Law, BAFIA, Nepal Rastra Bank Act, Arbitration Law & other relevant Acts and Laws.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both in Nepali and English).
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Aptitude to take initiative.
- Flexible and practical approach to work.
Corporate position will be officered commensurate with the skills, relevant experience and exposure of candidates
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification
To apply, please follow this link: https://jbbl.com.np/career/. The deadline for application is November 12, 2021 (2078/07/26.
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Phone No.: 01-4540324m 597306-10, 444575/79
Website: https://jbbl.com.np/, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Himalayan Times, 29 October, 2021