Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: Fresher
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Pitch livestream to sellers, answer their questions and assist in their onboarding
- Assist in scheduling slots for sellers and keep in communication regarding all requirements, timelines, and guidelines
- Quality check the test videos sellers send
- Support sellers with issue resolution, data visibility, and any other issues
- Coordinate with other departments and act as a liaison
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Marketing enthusiastic with creative, curious, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast learner and hands-on executor with a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.