Company: Chaudhary Group
With a prolific history of over 140 years, CG Corp Global is a multinational corporate operating out of Nepal. Despite its humble beginnings, it is today the largest business enterprise of Nepal.It stands proud with 10,000 employees on its rolls, spanning in businesses in over 30 countries worldwide.
CG Corp Global is headquartered in Kathmandu; its objective is to provide world-class services and products in various fields such as hotels and resorts, wildlife and in-bound tourism, real estate, FMCG (food & beverage), financial services, Education and cement.
CG Corp global is rapidly expanding and has gained significant momentum in the past two decades. It is the first and only billion-dollar multinational of Nepal.
The Group’s chairman Binod Chaudhary, a man of simplicity and substance, has been featured in the Forbes list of billionaires.
The members of the new generation of the Chaudhary family have branched out with new vision, to take the business to new heights in the global arena.
Position: Commercial Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Nawalparasi
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 10 years
• Minimum 10 years prior experience in related field
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Possess a collaborative mindset and work well as part of a team
• Superior time management abilities and capable of meeting deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Up to date on industry trends, as well as laws and regulations
• Master Degree / CA
Business Unit: CG Packaging
• Receiving and Checking the GRN’s
• Keeping records and submitting of local bills
• Receiving, recording, samples from the parties and forwarding it to the factory’s labs for the analysis and keeping record of lab reports received and informing it to the concerned person and parties
• Handling the cheques of the local parties received from Finance and Account through local courier
• Issuing Local purchase orders
• obtaining documents like debit notes, invoices, freight bills from the concerned supplier through e-mail and courier
Last date to apply: May 15, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at email@example.com. Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the subject line itself