Website Vianet Communications Private Limited
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in management field
Experience: Minimum 3 year in collection field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Kathmandu, Panipokhari
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact customers by telephone calls and visit customer’s sites for the collection of payment as well as bill drop etc.
- Constantly focus on payment collection in order to achieve monthly targets for collection goal.
- Visit customer sites to deliver agreement, invoices,bills and make good relationship with the customers.
- Follow up and call individuals for the collection of outstanding payment by telephone, or personal visits to outstanding payment
- Collection of payment and entry of payment into IOPS system of Customers accounts and Deposit cheque into bank
- Make daily report of whole day task and share it to the supervisor.
- Good working knowledge and ability to work on Microsoft excel and MS Word.
- Keep the records of important files, invoices, document and bills for the proper documentation and filing.
- Do the urgent collection of payment and bill drop in the absence of co-workers as well as oversee the outstanding credit and invoices
- Share and discuss about the issues and problems during collection of payment from client.
- Multi-tasking and time managing to prioritized the important task and make payment collection smoothly
- Prepare monthly KPI report, analyze and share with collection supervisor.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development
Application Deadline: 2021-12-04