Website Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd.
Software Developer- IOS
Job Category: iOS Developer
0rganization: Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd.
Req Id: Cogent-MOS
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 5:00 PM
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES
Functional Title: Software Developer- IOS
No. of vacancies: 1
- Understanding and implementing features as provided
- Being updated on latest features and security essentials released by IOS
- Using proper design patterns and architectural components for SDK development
- Deploying Application in a proper process
- Proper knowledge on Design Patterns MVP/MVVM and clean Architecture
- Experience with Auto layout as well as programmatic approach build layout
- Deep understanding of core frameworks such UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Data etc.
- Experience with offline storage, caching, concurrency (GCD) and performance tuning.
- Experience writing scalable and testable code (Unit Testing) & familiarity with continuous integration (CI) / Continuous delivery (CD).
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Good Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines and UI/UX Standards across IOS ecosystem
- Experience with tuning performance and memory issues using tools such as Instruments depending upon project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization & pixel perfect design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
- Good knowledge on Certificates & Signing, Provisioning profile and App store deployment process.
- Experience with third party frameworks such as Alamo-fire, Crashlytics, Firebase etc and design tools such as figma, zeplin etc.
- Willingness to work on team collaboration
- Positive attitude towards everyone in the office
- Enthusiastic with the work and new features
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience: At least 2 years in IOS development (Swift & objective C)
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
HOW TO APPLY
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org also include Subject line applying for.