Website Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
Cluster Rehabilitation Therapist
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Cluster Rehabilitation Therapist based in Key Area Welfare Centre Dharan, with frequent travel to other Area Welfare Centres as per the need.
Required Qualifications/Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with at least two years of clinical service delivery experience to elderly population or people with disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy (PT) or Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Previous experience in Community Rehabilitation settings
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and native speaker level Nepali
- Sound IT skills (Intermediate level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing Medical Service Delivery
This position holder will be responsible to provide direct rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic treatments and interventions to pensioners in their homes and in GWT premises. S/he will provide rehabilitation expertise to the GWT medical and non-medical staff, and patient carers so that they may better assess and treat the pensioners, train appropriate skills as necessary and within their competency. The position will have to travel frequently to various Area Welfare Centres as required.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
Remunerations: The position falls in EG03of our pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.61,235. All other benefits and facilities will be provided as per GWT(N) Policies and Procedures.
The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced, and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 15 December2022.
Qualified female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
For details regarding the applying procedure, please visit our website: https://www.gwt.org.uk/nepal/nepal-vacancy/
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.
To view the full job advert, click here.
To download the job description, click here.
To apply, click here.