Website The Gurkha Welfare Trust
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Cluster Pharmacist based in Key Area Welfare Centre Dharan, with frequent travel to other AWCs as per the need.
Required Qualifications/Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or related field from a recognized University. Current unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist with Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC)
- Minimum 2 years work experience after the completion of Bachelors of Pharmacy preferably in community/hospital pharmacy
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing Pharmacy Service Delivery
- Must be computer literate and should have knowledge of Pharmacy Inventory software.
- Should possess high level of communication skills
- Should be a team player
The Cluster Pharmacist is overall responsible for implementing Pharmacy related Clinical Care and Clinical Governance in his/her Cluster Medical Centres in accordance with all GWT (N) Standards of Medical Service delivery, Quality Standards, Policies and Procedures. S/he is responsible for the Pharmacy Service delivery and management at Key AWC’s, non-Key AWC’s and patrol bases in liaison with Health Care Professional in the medical centres.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG3 of our pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR 61,235. All other benefits and facilities will be provided as per GWT(N) Policies and Procedures.
The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 29 June 2022, 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal is an equal opportunity employer
To view the full job advert, click here.
To view the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.