Website Hitachi Energy Limited
Client Support Specialist
Location: Kathmandu, Generic, Nepal
Job type: Full-Time
Type of role: Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Client Support Specialist for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. The main purpose of the job is to communicate with the clients and provide the first level support to all the client related issues.
- Prioritization of tickets as per the criticality and SLA Document.
- Proactively respond to client queries, request and client grievance.
- Keep management team informed of critical client situations.
- Regular reporting and communication with the Internal team members.
- Follow up with the clients to ensure that the tickets are timely addressed and resolved.
- Setup audio/ video call (zoom meeting or teams meeting) if needed.
- Deal with client politely and achieve client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with PM team and patch management team to release the clients’ reported tickets.
- Notify client about the release to UAT and PROD versions.
- Prepare weekly report on overall tickets, their status and filter out on critical priority tickets raised and alert the team.
- Circulate weekly report to management team.
- Minimum of bachelor’s in management or any other relevant field. Bachelor’s in information technology is preferred and at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent command in written and verbal English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Packages, on-screen capture and video editing tools is a plus
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.