Website Click and Press Pvt. Ltd.
UI/ UX Designer
At Click and Press, everyone is encouraged to unleash their potential to build a solid career for the future. We are looking for a UI/ UX designer.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
We believe in empowering our employees and doing all we can to keep them focused, happy and motivated. We offer a convenient 5 days/week work schedule, an enriching and hospitable working environment, with cooked lunch and refreshing tea and coffee at work.
If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com (mention “Application for UI/ UX designer” in the email subject)