Company: CE Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Civil Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 6
Civil Supervisor is responsible for studying and interpreting construction drawings and preparing quantity estimates of necessary materials and equipments required for all civil/ hydropower works at project site. S/he will be guiding, monitoring, supervising and ensuring the quality of work crew and delivering oral & written reports to Engineers/ Project Managers for work progress report.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering with proper 2 yrs experience in quantity survey/ site supervision.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent multitasking, communication, time management and leadership skills.
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Number of Vacancies: 4
Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out detailed quantity estimations of different structures/ items as per drawings and rate analysis for assigned residential/ commercial buildings. S/he will be preparing Bill of Quantities of Real-estate and other construction projects including hydropower project’s components and estimation of tentative material requirement for construction works.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of work experience in quantity surveying.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, AutoCAD and SWDTM/ land development shall be preferred for hydropower projects.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Geologist shall be responsible for study of composition, structure, and history of the earth’s crust to identify and determine the sequence of processes affecting the development of the earth. S/he is responsible for preparing geological reports and maps and interpreting research data to recommend further action for study and in site based mobilization for site investigation/ construction supervision.
• M.Sc. Degree in Geology with minimum 5 years of work experience preferably in Hydropower Project & capable of managing tunnel works
• Should have in-depth technical knowledge in guiding the tunnel excavation as per the natural geology.
• Must be willing to be located outside valley and have strong spoken and written communication skills
Position: Senior Engineers
Number of Vacancies: 5
Senior Engineer is responsible for carrying out and delivering practical engineering solutions for assigned projects. S/he is responsible on projects for planning & cost control, supervision, material, contract administration, quality, safety, quantity surveying and timely delivery.
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 4 years demonstrated experience in a residential/ commercial/ hydro power construction.
• Proficiency in MS Project, other MS Office applications, and reporting skills.
Position: Project Managers/Assistant Project Managers
Project Managers (Hydro-4 & General contracting-4)/ Assistant Project Managers (Hydro-2 & General contracting-2)
Project Manager is responsible for coordinating with various clients and consultants, preparing BOQ for real estate/hydropower projects, allocating and monitoring human resources, planning and monitoring CPM for new and existing projects, coordinating with site execution team and thrive for profit maximization of projects. Further, Project Manager is also responsible for various post construction activities and customer relationship management.
• Must have Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience as Project Manager and 5 years field experience in residential/ commercial/ hydropower construction within Nepal.
• Proficient in MS Project and MS Office applications
Position: Operation Manager
Number of Vacancies: 2
Manager is responsible for strategic planning directing, implementing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business and reports the senior operation managers/ operations director to deliver best results in the organization. S/he will mobilize resources and develop cost effective and result oriented plans for the sustainability of the company.
• Masters degree in Management field with Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering with minimum 3 yrs experience as a Manager in construction and minimum 7-10 years of field and office experience in construction works.
• Added experience in Hydropower construction shall be preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, MS Office programs and other basic computer skills.
• Excellent inter-personal, networking, communication, and leadership skills.
• Should be extrovert and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to lead others.
• Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline.
Last date to apply: 31st January, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria for above mentioned positions are requested to apply with updated CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January, 2019. CE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 09 January 2019