Company: Civil Capital Market Ltd.
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Civil Capital Market Limited (CCML), Head Office, Civil Trade Center, Sundhara, Kathmandu, requests for expression (EOI) for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
CCML, a subsidiary of Civil Bank and Civil Group, having progressive history intends to hire a highly qualified and competent professionals for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). All aspiring professionals meeting criteria are invited to submit EOI.
MBA or Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Finance/Accountancy/ Management/ Commercial law from a recognized University or Chartered Accountant/ Chartered Certified Accountants/ Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized institution.
• At least 8-10 years of experience in Managerial Level or above in Nepalese/ International Capital Markets or Investment Banking firms.
• Requires thorough understanding of Nepalese Capital Markets, Banking Procedures. Financial Research and Analysis, Portfolio Management. Mutual Fund, Treasury Fund Management, Risk Return Analysis, Securities Trading Processes, Local Laws and other investment Banking in Nepal.
• Very well versed with regulatory provisions, Local laws and other policy matters relating to Capital Merchant Banking in Nepal.
• Fluency in English and Nepal with sound interpersonal skills, Smart personality, Positive attitude towards long working hours and constant work pressure.
• Professional integrity and entrepreneurial attitude.
• Strong sense of urgency, Organizational loyalty and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS application.
• Age not exceeding 60 years on the last day of submission of application.
Last date to apply: October 16, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates are required to mail EOI along with all required documents and information with subject as ‘EOI for CEO of CCML’ at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00 PM by October 16, 2019.
Application without disclosure of age and marks/ percentage/CGPA for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards shall be automatically disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. CCML reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever, canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Civil Capital Market Ltd.
6th Floor, CTC Mall, Sundhara, Kathmandu
Tel : 4262303, 4261251
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.civilcapitalmarket.com
Source: Himalayan Times, October 2 2019