Company: Nepal Cancer Hospital
Nepal Cancer Hospital & Research Center (NCHRC) is the frist comprehensive cancer hospital run by private sector in Nepal. NCHRC is providing international standard cancer care service from its own state – of – the art hospital located at harisiddhi, Lalitpur, NCHRC is seeking applications from dedicated, result oriented, self driven candidates to fulfill the following position:
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Master’s degree in business or hospital administration from a reputed university; international degree a plus.
- Experience: Executive-level decision making experience of either 7+ years at a major healthcare institution or 10+ years at a non healthcare institution; international background highly preferred.
- Language Proficiency: Ability to communicate flawlessly with a wide range of national and international stakeholders in both Nepali and English – verbal and written.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrable interest towars healthcare (ideally Cancer) and Technology related topics; expertise in finance & investment planning, strategy, and marketing.
- Personality: Output-driven,solid strategic thinker, analytical, strong negotiator, people-centric.
- Team: Develop a full team of capable senior management; strengthen mid-management through trainings & new hires; revise compensation scheme of employees to better align them with company vision.
- Process: Optimize hospital processes through data driven decision making and technology.
- Revenue & Cost: Devise powerful growth strategies to expand revenue generation and drive the team to implement them efficiently; identify avenues to cut excessive costs without compromising quality of output.
- Strategy: Work closely with the board to devise a clear, long-term strategy and then develop a thorough implementation plan to achieve the vision; establish relationship with new investors (local and/or international) to bridge any investment gaps.
- Culture: Nature within the entire orgnization a culture of community, positivity, efficiency, and care.
Compensation: Negotiable; commensurate with the qualification and value brought into the organization.
Age: Not exceeding 55 years.
Last date to apply: 24th June 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to send an updated CV, one recent photograph, copy of citizenship, educational and professional experience certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of publication. Applications without complete documents shall not be accepted. NCHRC reserves the right to select or reject any application without disclosing any reasons. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Harisiddhi, Lalitpur, www.nch.com.np , 01-5251312