Website Chaudhary Group
Corporate Communication Manager
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest-growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Cement, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham, and more.
Chaudhary Group announces vacancy for the position of Corporate Communication Manager based on, Head Office, Sanepa.
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or Social Science
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in Communication Field required.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement communication strategy for the company.
- Develop impact stories/media piece of various Chaudhary Foundation and related social projects.
- Prepare various communication and PR materials like Flyers, Brochure, etc.
- Produce contents about Chaudhary Group and post in Social Media and promite CG
- Updating website and social media content.
- Material preparation and communication for representation of CG team in various international and national events like conference, seminars, workshop etc.
- Support Chaudhary foundation team on developing communication materials
- To disseminate information, news, views, articles from the CG account
- Follow Social Media platforms and all digital media to check information related to Chaudhary Group and Other wings.
- Design a system to monitor social media and produce reports.
- Superlative communication skills in all forms (Both English & Nepali).
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to think creatively.
- Should be open to travel to remote district of the country when required.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and time management skills
- Knowledge in advance MS-Excel and other office packages.
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: email@example.com within 7 days from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.