Website Chaudhary Group
Heath and Safety Officer
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global) is the first Billion Dollar Nepali Multinational Conglomerate consisting 160 companies, 123 brands, 9 business verticals with over 15,000 workforce globally.
Led by visionary entrepreneur & philanthropist, Dr. Binod Chinod Chaudhary and a team of brilliant minds and inspiring people.
You are Self-driven individual who takes ownership and responsibilities, thinking laterally outside the box adding values to the company.
What are we looking for?
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve a comprehensive Health and Safety policy to reduce accidents, illness, and injuries at the worksite.
- Coordinate with various factory teams to conduct regular site inspections and safety audits to identify hazards and assess risk exposures throughout the sites.
- Conduct periodic training and workshops for employees, engineers and contractors on HSOE topics to improve knowledge and skills in hazard identification, risk assessment, accident prevention, emergency preparedness, and incident investigation.
- Prepare periodic HSOE report to record all worksite visits, joint inspections, scheduled audits, HSOE issues, letters to the contractors and Client, work related accidents and investigations, trainings, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters with more than 3-5 years of experience on similar role.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org