Website Chaudhary Group
Commercial Executive (5)/ Executive (3)
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include Financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Internet services, Cement, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham and more.
CG Foods announces a vacancy for the position of Commercial Executive (5)/ Executive (3) based on, CGIP, Nawalparasi.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and above in Business Studies, Accounts, and Finance.
- Experience: 2+ to 5+ years in a related field.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in FMCG.
- Should have strong diplomatic negotiation skills.
- Should have good communication, writing, and verbal skills.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep a record of materials and restock accordingly.
- Track the movement of goods from the supplier to the warehouse of the company.
- Store/Warehouse auditing establishment of record, min & max stock, the critical limit.
- Prepare quality reports for all the materials for the improvements in the quality.
- Ensure that the Finished Goods inventory movements like a receipt, issue transfer and dispatch is correctly and completely accounted for immediately in the event of the transaction.
- Manage billing & legal documents & register.
- Manage expiry, damage, and sales return.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in both Nepali and English.
- Attention to detail with proactive and ability to plan on assigned tasks.
- Ability to synthesize the information based on available data.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Knowledge in advance MS-Excel and other office packages is a must.
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.