Website Chaudhary Group
Executive-Network Operation Center
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest-growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Cement, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham, and more.
CG Communications Ltd. (CG NET) announces a vacancy for the position of Executive-Network Operation Center (4 No’s) based in, Satungal, Kathmandu.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Networking
- Experience: 2+ years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
- Performing regular checks on the network hardware and software.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
- Attention to details with proactive and ability to plan on assigned tasks.
- Ability to synthesize the information based on available data.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and time management skills.
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.