Website Chaudhary Group Corporation Global
Chaudhary Foundation is the social initiative of Chaudhary Group (CG). It was established in year 1995 AD. It works for diversified social aspects of our society where as its major programs can be categorized as Education, Livelihood & Skill Development, Enterprise Development, Health & Sanitation, Disaster Response & Management, and Heritage & Spiritual Development.
Chaudhary Foundation announces vacancy for the position of Senior Project anager based in Head Office, Sanepa with frequent travel to Project Sites.
Senior Project manager
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree in Social Development or in similar field.
- Experience: Minimum 6+ years of working experience in any social development, project management, or relevant field.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop project implementation plan and monitoring plan & ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budge.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop Project Status Reports and Evaluation Reports.
- Networking and Communication with national & international partners.
- Good communication, writing and verbal skills. Fluent in Nepali and English (written and oral).
- Socially motivated
- Open to travel
- Good IT Skills.
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: email@example.com within 7 days from the date of publication.
Only short listed candidates shall be called for an interview.