Website Chaudhary Group (CG)
Supply Chain Management
Location: CG Cement Palpa
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global) is the first Billion Dollar Nepali Multinational Conglomerate consisting 160 companies, 123 brands, 9 business verticals with over 15,000 workforce globally.
Led by visionary entrepreneur & philanthropist, Dr. Binod Chaudhary and a team of brilliant minds and inspiring people.
You are a self- driven individual who takes ownership and responsibilities, thanking laterally outside the box adding values to the company.
What are we looking for ?
– Dealing with concerned in house department/team members and associated external parties and coordination with MFG team to planning of material and production requirement.
– Examining the management of the stores and their movement, negotiating with the transporter to preserve the raw materials’ smooth flow, and updating the raw material and packing stock for CG Cement.
– Planning daily movement of limestone from mines to factory.
– Guarantee agreed purchasing conditions and terms are fulfilled and monitor the local impact of company purchasing.
– Bachelor Degree in Management and Supply Chain (Master’s preferred) more than 8 years of supply chain, logistic or warehouse management experience and in depth knowledge of MOR report, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers and customers.
Email your CV to email@example.com