Website CG Communications Ltd. (CG NET)
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest-growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Cement, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham, and more.
CG Communications Ltd. (CG NET) announces a vacancy for the position of Assistant Manager – Merger & Acquisition based in, Thapathali, Kathmandu.
– Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
– Experience: 4+ years
– Proficient in Microsoft Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
– Analyze the financial models and valuation of the business to arrive at an acceptable price for the deal and draw consensus on the commercial terms.
– Conduct due diligence and finalize the negotiation.
– Conduct pre-deal planning for merger and acquisition activities.
– Develop the necessary transactional and legal documents.
– Leverage on relationships and networks with existing clients and to originate deals.
– Manage closing activities.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
– Attention to details with proactive and ability to plan on assigned tasks.
– Ability to synthesize the information based on available data.
– Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and time management skills.
– Flexible to travel as per requirement.
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.