Website Cellcom Private Limited
– Bachelor’s degree in law, Finance, business management or related field
– Minimum one-year experience in related field
– Knowledge of NRB’s Directive, Policy, Law, Regulations & reporting
– Knowledge of contracts and its structures.
– Strong ethics, with a ability to manage confidential data
1. Implantation and manage an effective legal compliance
2. Develop and review company policy
3. Review the contracts
4. Prepare and submit daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to NRB as NRB’s guidelines
5. Advice management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through details report
6. Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
7. Regularly audit company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weakness or risks.
Interested one’s can send their CV to: email@example.com