Company: Shastra Security Co. P. Ltd.
Shastra Security Co. P. Ltd is a licensed private security company founded by highly professional and experienced security and risk management experts. We provide well trained, customer centric and well-vetted security personnel led by extremely competent & responsive management team. We have strong intake standards and a rigorous selection & training process, which manifests in our highly efficient security personnel. We believe in providing value added services at competitive price and our focus is to provide a selective clientele with high quality service.
Position: CCTV Operator (Male)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 25,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Intermediate
Experience Required : More than 2 years
Gender : Male
• 10+2/ Bachelors in computer science or IT
• More than 2 years of experience as CCTV Operator
Skills and Requirements:
• Surveillance System Knowledge: The operator should have adequate knowledge of the surveillance system.
• Attention to Detail: The operator must be able to identify small, seemingly insignificant details that most people would overlook. This ability allows them to keep the area as safe as possible.
• Ability to Multitask: The operator receives a phone call or has to speak to a colleague, they must always be keeping an eye on the monitors.
• Ability to Work Independently: The operator will not be required to interact with very many people. Because of this, it is important that they’re able to work and stay alert without constant supervision.
• Communication Skills: The operator will occasionally have to give statements to police officers, communicate with emergency services they need to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Shastra Security Co. P. Ltd. is looking for an experienced male CCTV operator responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
• The CCTV Operator must have a thorough understanding of the equipment they’re working with. They are tasked with deleting or archiving old footage as needed, organizing old footage in an orderly fashion, and switching out videotapes, compact discs, memory cards, hard drives or servers
• The CCTV Operator must also be able to maintain and repair that same equipment, whether it’s analog or digital
• The operator should properly storing footage is one of the most important roles of a CCTV Operator. Storage policy can vary slightly from company to company, but in general CCTV Operators will need to correctly catalog all footage so that it can be easily recalled at a later time
• The CCTV Operator must watch the video surveillance footage is it’s being recorded
• The CCTV Operator must be unwaveringly focused and observant so that whenever they witness something unusual, suspicious or questionable they are able to make a detailed note of it
• If the CCTV Operator sees something illegal on one of their monitors, it is up to them to contact the appropriate authorities at the appropriate time and report the incident
Last date to apply: 16th March 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org