Yak Brewing Company Pvt. Ltd.
Cashier – Assistant
Job Code: 26-22-03-2022
Job Category: Accounts
Job Level: Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Source: Vacancy Announcement
Primary Reservation: Online Applications
No Of Vacancy: 1
Business Units: Yak Brewing Company Pvt. Ltd.
Job Category: Accounts
Sub Categories: Cashier
Required Qualification: Diploma
Required Degrees: BBS, BBA, Management
Experience: More Than or Equal To 2 Years
Required Skills: Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Creative Thinking, Adaptability, Interpersonal skills, Time management Skills, Computer Literacy
Required Gender: Any
Required Age: 20 Years – 30 Years
Cashiers should manage all monetary exchanges in the restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serve as a liaison between the customer, the managerial staff and the kitchen staff, and keep the front area of the restaurant clean and well stocked.
Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
- Greets all customers politely when they enter the restaurant.
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers
- Takes care of all transactions with the use of the cash register
- Ensures that the prices of the meals are correctly inputted
- Collects payments, cash, credit card, or debit card from Customers
- Make change accurately and efficiently and Issues change or receipts
- Becomes a customer service representative of the business
- Courteously greets customers upon arrival and leaving the premises
- Maintains accurate and correct transaction amounts at the end of the shift
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Assist in other tasks as needed tracking inventory, and keeping the store clean
Report: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Qualification: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as cashier in restaurant.
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
Apply Before (Deadline): 30/04/2022 AD, 2079-01-17 BS(26 days from now)