Campaign Manager (Lifestyle)
Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Planning & executing exciting campaigns within Daraz for Lifestyle Category on a Weekly and Monthly Basis
- Coordinating with Merchandising & Onsite teams for campaign visibility on platform
- Align Campaign Artwork in collaboration with the Brand and Design team
- QC Artwork prepared by the design team to ensure it follows stated onsite guidelines and matches aesthetics requirements.
- Devise a campaign calendar with weekly updates based on the plan locked
- Develop an Asset Plan for each campaign stating down Onsite, CRM, Offsite real estate with dates to be employed for each campaign.
- Ensure visibility for the Lifestyle catalogue through onsite & offsite channels (search, recommendations, CRM, paid advertising etc.)
- Plan for Digital Marketing aligning with Brands and Performance Marketing Team
- Enable Lifestyle campaigns with traction mechanics such as Bundles, SKU promotions, platform discounts, discounted shipping etc.
- Identify Search Assortment Gap (finding the products searched by perspective customers in the platform) and fulfil the same (have those products available on the platform.
- Alignment with Key Account Managers (KAMs) and category teams to finalize the list of campaigns
- Develop and execute project plans for the launch of new brands, products and segments aligning with KAMs and Category Managers
- Coordinate on preparation of Post-Mortem reports for each campaign, highlight key insights and drive future improvements based on learnings
- Design wireframe of Lifestyle category channels and pages in such a way that they are engaging and appealing to customers, ultimately driving conversion/ sales
- In all, to uplift the sales by showcasing right products on platform through various campaigns.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree from any reputed institute
- 1 to 3 years of work experience required in related industry
- Prior experience in campaign management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong accountability and ownership values
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up